PYRAMID SOLITAIRE SUPPORT
HOW TO PLAY
- Remove all cards from the layout by pairing them with another card to reach the combined value of 13. Tap one to highlight it, then tap the second to clear both cards off the layout.
- The value of the card is:
- 2-10 as indicated
- Kings do not need to be matched and are removed simply by tapping them.
- If a card you need is underneath another, you can move the card on top to the Card Store by highlighting it and tapping the Card Store. Please note, the Card Store can only hold a single card which needs to be paired to clear the Card Store again.
- If you can't find a pair, tap the card back to add three cards from the deck to the game. You can do that at any time until the deck runs out of cards.
- Once the deck is out of cards, the game will allow you to Take Points, which calculates your score and ends the game.
- While Playing
- Pyramid Cards = 300 points
- Stack Cards = 150 points
- At the End of a Round
- Time Bonus = Bonus points for finishing a round quickly (as shown on the game board).
- All Cards Cleared = 10,000 points
TIPS & TRICKS
- Always remove Kings as soon as possible, they literally just get in the way.
- Try to plan your moves. Look at the board and see what cards are blocking other cards.
- You absolutely must use the temporary card store. Combine that with planning and you can win most deals. Often simply by moving one card from the pyramid down to the store you can instantly uncover another card that you can use immediately.
- This almost a bit of a cheat (so let's just consider it an expert tip!). You can use the undo card to look at the next 3 cards coming. This will allow you to plan your moves more effectively.
- There is no penalty for using the undo card.
- At the bottom where the groups of three cards a dealt, if you have too many cards the game will hide them to save space. Those cards are always there, just hidden!
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
What is Skillz?
Skillz is an online mobile multiplayer competition platform that is integrated into a number of iOS and Android games. Players use it to compete in competitions against other players across the world.
Working with Skillz allows our customers to play competitively and gives them the opportunity to earn some cash. Of course, there’s always the option to play for free as well.
‘Undo’ Button Tip
There is no penalty in using the Undo button.